Monday, August 1, 2016

Review: Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative


I recently had the opportunity to taste this yogurt, which I received complimentary for providing my opinion. Upon the many different flavors this brand offers, I ended up trying the vanilla. I thought it would go great with any fruit or recipe that I were to use it in. Right away, I went straight for a banana and sliced and prepared it on my plate with this yogurt. It was a very good and healthy snack. The vanilla-flavored dairy-free yogurt tasted like regular dairy yogurt with real vanilla! Honeslty, I didn't know what to expect because the yogurt is plant-based rather than dairy-based. I expected it to be weird. Soy milk tastes fine, but still doesn't taste like dairy milk. Dairy milk has its own taste. So, back to the yogurt. It tastes yummy. I like it very much. It has a good consistancy and feel to it. I love that it is nongmo! I will buy this dairy-free yogurt often, because I know my family would enjoy a serving or two of this healthy goodness!

You can purchase this at your local grocery store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment