-
I received AMG Naturally Papaya Splash Cleanser and Rosehip Seed Exfoliator free for reviewing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own. ...
-
I received my Simply Earth essential oils recipe box and I got my Big Bonus Box! There is so much in here! Just so you know...
-
Vitex Fruit supports women’s health by regulating hormone imbalances, reducing pain, improving moods and overall wellbeing, which may hel...
-
I received Sun and Earth Natural Sunscreen complimentary to test and review. All opinions are 100% my own. It is really nice to know...
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Samplesource Samples
I received more samples from Samplesource. Have you heard of them? They are similar to PINCHme, except they send out Spring, Summer, and Fall samples to the U.S. and Canada.
Let me show you what I got to try this Spring:
☆ Welch's Fruit Snacks
Yummy, juicy, and sweet. I shared with my son and husband and we all loved this fruit snack.
☆ Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent
Left my laundry smelling nice and super clean!
☆ Nature's Path Organic Heritage Flakes
I am a bit sad that this bag had torn in the mail at some point before arriving. We didn't get to try it, but that's okay. Maybe we'll get another chance to try this.
Have you tried any of the above? Do you get stuff from SampleSource?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment