Friday, May 4, 2018

Simply Earth Essential Oils Box ~ April



I received my Simply Earth essential oils recipe box and I got my Big Bonus Box! There is so much in here! 


Just so you know, the essentail oils box is a subscription box that you get monthly. Each month is a theme, so you get a chance to learn about new oils. Recipe cards come in the box along with some accessories so you can put together what you like from the recipe cards. The Big Bonus Box comes with your essential oils subscription box every six months. It is filled with all the necessary products and accessories that will be used for the following six months.


For April, I decided to use my wool balls and add the oil to them, and I put them in the dryer. I normally use softener sheets to help with static, but the wool balls actually worked! My clothes did not have static and they smelled really nice. 👕👖👌 


In the Big Bonus Box, I got coconut oil, almond oil, beeswax, and lots of accessories: balm and lotion containers, roll-on balls, 5 ml bottles, spray bottles, extra containers, and inhalers. This is a lot! It's going to be so much fun putting my recipes together! 

You don't have to get the subscription box. You can just get a few things, like essential oils and some roll-on bottles, for instance. But if you do get the box, you can make adjustments to when you want the box. Either way, if you try them out, you will love them like I do. Plus, you will be helping to fight against human trafficking.

To receive a $20 Gift Card and a Big Bonus Box ($50 value) on your first essential oils subscription box use my code PEARLS2CENTSFREE! Go here for the link to shop!

Let me know what you think! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment