Monday, October 17, 2016

Review: Finesse Shampoo and Conditioner




Seriously, I thought that Finesse Shampoo and Conditioner were discontinued. I hadn't seen it anywhere at the stores or online in what seemed like forever. I was pleasantly surprised and quite excited to learn that I would be testing these products out! I guess I was wrong. They are still here, obviously, and I get to try them out. Sounds good!

Here is my review:



SHAMPOO--
The shampoo has a delicate and clean scent. My hair immediately felt soft while shampooing. I felt that, as I was lathering my hair, the shampoo was hugging and nourishing each hair strand. By the way, it lathered very well and washed off easily. My hair smelled really nice, too.

CONDITIONER--
The conditioner has a very subtle scent. It is very pleasant. My hair felt so clean and smooth after using it. The conditioner tamed my crazy hair that normally likes to face in every direction. My waves stood out and my hair shined. My hair was soft, too. I like that I could run my fingers through my hair so easily.

OVERALL--
I tried both the shampoo and conditioner, and overall, I am pleased with the results. However, I would like to continue using both shampoo and conditioner to really see and feel the change in my hair as time passes by. So far, my hair is softer, and although it remains a bit frizzy, it feels stronger and is more manageable. I am happy to see that it has more volume and bounce from just a few washes!

I received Finesse Shampoo and Conditioner for free for testing and reviewing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment