Friday, October 14, 2016

Review: Taster's Choice Instant Coffee




I have been drinking Taster's Choice on a regular basis for a while now. This coffee has helped me to wake up and get going in the mornings. It wakes me fairly quickly. I enjoy the taste. It is quite bold but not bitter or strong. I have had it with powdered coffee creamer and/or half-and-half. It is good both ways. I like that I feel normal after drinking it. I can go on with my work and daily duties like normal. I don't get the jitters or shakes like I sometimes do with other coffees. You have to admit, there are some coffees out there that just keep you on edge with the jitters! Anyways, the House Blend is not as strong. I have drank it hot and cold, and I find it tasty both ways. It is awesome when it is icy cold! It is the perfect cup of iced coffee! I am really surprised at how much I liked it. I also like how convenient the packets are for when I am out-and-about. They are premeasured and easy to use. They also don't take up much space in the pantry. They are great for camping, too! I appreciate this. It is way too easy to have a quick, good cup of coffee anytime, anywhere!

Do you like getting products for free? Do you enjoy talking about them? Then join me at Smiley 360!

I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment