Thursday, April 7, 2016

Review: ShockWize Galaxy Note 5 Tempered Glass Screen Protector


I accidentally dropped my Samsung Galaxy Note just yesterday, and nothing happened to it thanks to the ShockWize Ballistic Screen Protector. My phone did not break! My heart was pounding super fast at first, but then I remembered I had already put on the Ballistic screen protector, and I sighed of relief. There are many people that are walking around with their phones scratched and broken-- pieces are missing from their screens! I don’t like cuts on my fingers, and I don’t like to think about my phone breaking, so I decided it was time for a new and better screen protector that would protect my cell and me.

I recently got the ShockWize Ballistic Screen Protector. This item arrived very fast. It arrived in good condition as well. The package came with two wipes: 1-wet and 1-dry, but when I opened them, the “wet” wipe was more dry than wet. I was still able to clean my phone with the wipes as instructed. The wipes did a great job at cleaning and clearing my phone from lint and dust. No application card came with my screen protector, but I was able to put on the screen protector without any problems. The glass screen protector fit my cell perfectly. The screen looks clear, and I am happy to report that it is bubble free! My last screen protector was annoying because it had so many bubbles, and the screen was not very clear. This glass screen protector is environmentally friendly and pollution free…this is really good. I feel good knowing that part of my phone is environmentally friendly and pollution free. Anything we can do to help our environment makes a big difference in our world.

I am very happy with my Ballistic Screen Protector—so clear and bubble free. My husband saw my phone the other day and mentioned how nice it looked. He said he wants one for his phone, so soon I will be ordering another tempered glass screen protector.

UPDATE:  When out in the sun, the screen is hard to see. The screen becomes very dark, and I can see a collection of smudges from my fingers.. I don't like that the bright sun makes it really hard to see the screen. I have to put my hand over the screen in order to see my screen properly or constantly adjust my screen. Indoors, it is perfect still, for the screen is so clear. I still feel safer knowing that this it is protecting my screen should my phone fall again. I still like this protector considering I am hardly out in the sun. 

Disclaimer: I received this item at full promotional discount in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

You can purchase this item on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment